Do you find yourself in a normal state of mind? What exactly is a normal state of mind? Are we all here just munching on stale grass?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some things in life stay the same...

I've been missing my self, my blog and my ability to write whats on my mind in a hidden capacity. So after trying version of old passwords, I came across you...

Girl's are pretty is still on-line. Some things in life make you smile because they are and always will be consistently there and overlooked.


Dear Blogger:

I'm sorry I left you behind. I forgot how much you mean to me. Can you forgive me and accept me back into your open kingdom? You were my life and my daily adventure and I have forgotten about that.

I am human and will fail miserably at trying to be the best athis, but I if I put you on a priority list, I will find a part of myself that once enjoyed life and believed in HOPE and the power that it provides. Therefore, the old saying is true - if you let something go and it comes back to you, it was yours all along.

Sincerely,
Munch

No comments: