Do you find yourself in a normal state of mind? What exactly is a normal state of mind? Are we all here just munching on stale grass?

Sunday, July 23, 2006

say anything?

I've always struggled with saying what is really on my mind when it really matters. I am not sure if this comes from my childhood, from being hurt by someone I loved or just that I am a chicken when it comes to those matters.

I never know what is the right answer when it comes to matters of the heart. I absolutely hate arguing so will avoid discussions that are heated at all cost. I would rather just give in and move on than argue with someone about how I feel.

Its also the same when I care about someone. I don't want to discuss a relationship status. I prefer to just go through it day by day and let life happen.

Besides, when you start to title things thats when expectations go up and people get hurt.....

No comments: