Do you find yourself in a normal state of mind? What exactly is a normal state of mind? Are we all here just munching on stale grass?

Friday, June 01, 2007

Do you ever wonder if dreams are some significant part of our lives that we all overlook? I have always wondered about dreams. Are they really our biggest fears or biggest wish at a certain time in our life?

Are they subconscious thoughts that we have and somehow dreaming them makes them partial reality?

What about the weird dreams that are so bizarre that you really have no explanation at all? I always say, I must have been running a fever or had something really great to eat for dinner when I have those.

But still I wonder....

1 comment:

JK said...

I'm with you, I sometimes eat something kind of weird before bed and hope that it gives me a good dream. I think what we eat, or in some case don't "eat" give us the best dreams.

Our subconcious has loads to do with our dreams. Probably all of the influence, since we are not really processing any realtime thoughts when we sleep.

Speaking of sleep, are you getting enuogh of it?